Апартаменты в Meydan City Продают

Meydan City
  • Площадь1445 кв.фут ~ 134 м²
  • Количество спален2
  • Ванных комнат3
AED  1 635 000 ~ $  446 721
Цена за кв.фут   AED 1 131 ~ $ 309
Информация об объекте
  • Тип недвижимостиАпартаменты
  • Площадь1445 кв.фут = 134 м²
  • Количество спален2
  • Ванных комнат3
  • Район/Проект недвижимостиMeydan City (Meydan City)
  • ЦенаAED 1 635 000 ~ $ 446 721
  • Цена за кв.футAED 1 131
  • Цена за м² $ 3 328
Дата публикации 1 июля 2020
Описание
(автоматический перевод на русский)
AIM PROPERTIES HAVE VERY NICE BRAND NEW TWO BEDROOM FOR SALE IN MEYDAN.

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION:
- SPACIOUS HALL.
- 2 BEDROOMS
- 2.5 BATHROOM.
- STYLISH FURNISHED KITCHEN

SIZE: 1443 SQ FT
ASKING PRICE IS AED 1,635,000 NET TO OWNER

Payment Plan Option 1:
Pay 25% and move in and remaining 75% in 5 Years.

Payment Plan Option 2:
Pay 10% and move in and remaining 90% in 10 Years.

PROPERTY FEATURES

- 1 Free Parking
- Gym and Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Central air conditioning
- 2 mins walk public transport
- 2 mins walk shops

FOR VIEWING CALL TO Syed @
971551007971

Company Profile Overview:

AIM Properties has been recognized as a leader in the market of distinctive and luxury properties, committed to high performance and professionalism.
With our lucrative and auspicious background of finance & investment, we deliver excellence in real estate. We promise a swift response, the highest standard of service &
dedication to both quality and integrity.
Продавец
A I M Real Estate Brokers L.L.C
Отправьте заявку
или звоните +971 55 100 7977