Апартаменты в Business Bay Продают

Business Bay, Meera Tower
  • Площадь1795 кв.фут ~ 167 м²
  • Количество спален3
  • Ванных комнат4
AED  2 190 000 ~ $  598 361
Цена за кв.фут   AED 1 220 ~ $ 333
Информация об объекте
  • Тип недвижимостиАпартаменты
  • Площадь1795 кв.фут = 167 м²
  • Количество спален3
  • Ванных комнат4
  • Район/Проект недвижимостиBusiness Bay
  • Объект недвижимостиMeera Tower
  • ЦенаAED 2 190 000 ~ $ 598 361
  • Цена за кв.футAED 1 220
  • Цена за м² $ 3 589
Дата публикации 3 ноября 2020
Описание
(автоматический перевод на русский)
3BR
Project # 1670

Al Habtoor City is an upscale hospitality, residential and leisure complex consisting of three five-star hotels (Hilton Al Habtoor City Dubai; V Hotel – Al Habtoor City and Habtoor Palace), three luxury residential towers on Sheikh Zayed Road and on the banks of the Dubai Water Canal with unparalleled amenities, and spectacular leisure and entertainment venues. Al Habtoor City is home to the regions first permanent resident show - La Perle by Dragone.

Set in the heart of the one million sq ft development, the Residence Collection consists of three luxurious residential towers – Noura, Amna and Meera. Housed within two 73-storey towers and one 52-storey tower, they comprise of deluxe apartments, lofts and simplex, duplex and VIP penthouses, ranging from 1 to 7 bedrooms.

Al Habtoor Real Estate is now accepting bookings for owned apartments in Noura Tower, Residence Collection, Al Habtoor City.


• Brand new 3-bedroom apartments
• Generous Payment Plan: 20% deposit and the remaining 80% over 5 years
• Size range from 1,795 – 1,989 Sq. Ft
• High floors and multiple layouts available
• Spacious living and dining rooms
• Open plan lounge and kitchen
• Luxury finishing and fully fitted out kitchen (built-in refrigerator, dishwasher, electrical stove and oven)
• Balconies
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Stunning views to either Arabian Gulf and The World Islands, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Water Canal, Business Bay and Meydan
• Shared Gym
• Shared Pool

Call/SMS/WhatsApp - 00971526990403 for viewing
Продавец
Sawadreams Real Estate Brokers
Отправьте заявку
или звоните +971 52 836 8026