Although this community is close to the hustle and bustle of Dubai, The Greens is a pleasant and quaint suburb that offers residents an upscale lifestyle. With 36 low-rise buildings within its vicinity, this community offers laid-back and safeguarded surroundings with multiple amenities. They include a community swimming pool, BBQ pits, health club, parks and children’s play areas. Each of these low rise units joins together to form a luxurious courtyard environment. These complexes include Al Dhafrah, Al Arta, Al Ghaf, Al az, Al Sidir, Al Samar, Al Thayyal, Al Ghozlan and The Views. Moreover, since it is located strategically along Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Khail Road, residents living in The Greens can access many conveniences such as shopping centres, hospitals and other key destinations.
One of these complexes is Al Jaz, which is a residential complex that consists of 4 low rise buildings. Together, these buildings spread over street 2 and 3 and circle the community pool. Al Jaz, which is derived from the Arabic word ‘yash’, which roughly translates to ‘glory’.
- Residential apartment unit developed by EMAAR Properties
- Features 180 units including studio apartments, 1,2 and 3-bedroom apartments
- Offers parking space for residents
- Shared swimming pool, gym, basketball court, barbeque area and billiards room available
- Children’s play area
- Located in The Greens, Dubai
- Supermarkets, hospitals and restaurants nearby
- Close to Al Barsha Mall, Al Sufouh Beach, Mall of the Emirates and Palm Jumeirah