Вилла в Dubai Land Продают

Dubai Land
  • Площадь2713 кв.фут ~ 252 м²
  • Ванных комнат5
AED  1 900 000 ~ $  519 126
Цена за кв.фут   AED 700 ~ $ 191
Информация об объекте
  • Тип недвижимостиВилла
  • Площадь2713 кв.фут = 252 м²
  • Ванных комнат5
  • Район/Проект недвижимостиDubai Land
  • ЦенаAED 1 900 000 ~ $ 519 126
  • Цена за кв.футAED 700
  • Цена за м² $ 2 060
Дата публикации 23 ноября 2020
Описание
(автоматический перевод на русский)
Genuine Resale 4 bed corner single row unit very close to pool and park
Original Price 1.964mill
Selling Price 1.9mill

Walking distance Very close to Pool and Park 

Seller has covered 30% so far and will cover 10% needed for transfer, hence Buyer will pay 40% to seller and Remaining 60% Buyer will continue with Meraas. 


Cherry woods Community is an upcoming gated townhouse community developed by Meraas and is due to be handing over by June 2021.

Features a new concept of townhouse living, a residential collection comprising of 3 & 4 bedrooms with high-end finishing.

Why should you consider Cherry woods?

* The community will include never seen before in Dubai,  Cherry wood Trees which are specially imported to fit the theme of the "cherry woods" community comparative to other communities which has mostly palm trees and the typical feel.

* The interiors are comparatively more spacious when compared to other townhouse communities Built up area Sq ft is bigger with room sizes much more spacious than other communities.
* It offers an entirely new premium "Meraas' Look and feel vibe. Meraas is a government developer who has a reputation for developing high end communities like "Blue waters, BVLGARI, La Mer etc. Hence Cherry woods is expected to carry the same theme of a high end communities.

* Ready by July 2021

Amenities:
* Fitness Center
* Lake and park
* Jogging tracks
* Basketball court
* Cycling track
* Community center with shopping arcade
* Swimming pools

You will have direct access to Sheikh Zayed Road and the main attractions of Dubai.
This mega-development is nestled close to the central location between Al Maktoum
International Airport, Expo 2020, and Dubai International Airport.


Don't miss out, hardly few units and very few resale units remaining in the entire community.

Feel free to call Adnan on +971545542362 for more details.

Продавец
Union Square House Real Estate Broker L.L.C (DMCC
Отправьте заявку
или звоните +971+971557182500