About Time Place
- Timeplace is a 35-storey residential tower in Dubai Marina.
- The 110-meter high building contains 289 residences, namely 176 one-bedroom, 72 two-bedroom and 31 three-bedroom apartments, plus four penthouses and six villas.
- The facilities include a gym, sauna, swimming pool and underground car parking to all investors.
- Construction started in 2004 and the building was delivered in 2008.
- The world's largest sundial was to have been installed on the rooftop. It would have been 40m tall and due to its cylindrical shape, it would have been possible to see the time even from miles away.
For more information and viewing please call me 0568113330