Port De La Mer, First Freehold Community in La Mer Jumeirah.
Handover Q4 2020
1 Bedroom- AED 1.34M to AED 1.7M
2 Bedroom- AED 1.9M to AED 2.3M
3 Bedroom- AED 3.9M to AED 4.3M
1 Bedroom- 786sq.ft. to 977sq.ft.
2 Bedroom- 1181sq.ft to 1764sq.ft.
3 Bedroom- 1990sq.ft. to 3620sq.ft.
4 Bedroom- 2932sq.ft. to 3300sq.ft.
- +190 Berth marina and yacht club
- Seaside and Marina promenades overlooking Pearl Jumeirah
- Private beach access
- Fashionable boutiques restaurants and cafes
- A combination of 4 star and 5 star resorts
- Magnificence swimming pools
- Outdoor park with kids play areas
- Private landscaped terraces
- Excellent private facilities and amenities
- Controlled vehicle access
- 15 Food and Beverage Retail Units
- 2 Pools
- Kids Pool
- 2 Gyms
- Multi Purpose Room
Port de La Mer is located at the tip of the North Peninsula at La Mer, a mix of shopping, dining, leisure, entertainment, hospitality and residential options. Meraas said the Port de la Mer masterplan has been designed to offer a charming marina and waterfront lifestyle that appeals to families around the world. It will comprise a collection of one- to four-bedroom apartments. The waterfront will feature a range of fashionable boutiques and restaurants, set in piazzas and will also include a selection of four- and five-star hotels and a private beach. Work is already underway on the first properties at Port de La Mer in an area called La Côte, comprising approximately 400 apartments and a two-storey penthouse in a collection of five low-rise buildings. La Côte is set for completion in the fourth quarter of 2020.
Register Your Interest for Port De La Mer,
Call Loveleen +971 589282897