Вилла в Dubai Hills Estate Продают

Dubai Hills Estate
  • Площадь10800 кв.фут ~ 1003 м²
  • Ванных комнат6
AED  9 740 000 ~ $  2 661 202
Цена за кв.фут   AED 902 ~ $ 246
Информация об объекте
  • Тип недвижимостиВилла
  • Площадь10800 кв.фут = 1003 м²
  • Ванных комнат6
  • Район/Проект недвижимостиDubai Hills Estate
  • ЦенаAED 9 740 000 ~ $ 2 661 202
  • Цена за кв.футAED 902
  • Цена за м² $ 2 653
Дата публикации 16 апреля 2019
Описание
(автоматический перевод на русский)
Unit Details:
 
 Type:  6 bedrooms villa + maid
 Height: G+1
 View: Park view
Size: Built up area 8,260  sq. ft.
Plot size : 10,800 sq. ft
Price : 9,740,000 AED net

Located in Parkway Vista , Dubai Hills Estates

Payment plan: pay 60% until completion in June 2019 and the rest 40% in 2 years after

Marble floors
 
 Overview :
This is the best price on the market so call now to discuss more details!
Parkway Vistas is a highly anticipated luxurious residential project at Dubai Hills Estate in Mohammed Bin Rashid City. The project consists of 61 six and seven-bedroom villas featuring the perfect mix of classic and modern design. Developed by Emaar Properties, each villa is in proximity to extensive outdoor amenities: a golf course, swimming pool, kids pool, green gardens, gourmet restaurants, cafes and more.For all your property inquiries please feel free to reach out to one of our agents or our customer care team.
Продавец
Keller Williams Real Estate L.L.C
Отправьте заявку
или звоните +971 4 505 4064